All products on our website are for educational and research purposes only. Kratom (i.e., mitragyna speciosa) and other products available on this website are not FDA approved unless labeled accordingly. The products available on Grown Selection are not intended to mitigate, treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any condition or disease.
By purchasing these items, you agree to our terms of service, that you are at least 21 years of age, and that you understand that we make no claims regarding their use. Any use of kratom, CBD, akuamma, or other products on this website for any other intended reason is at your own risk, as ingesting them may be dangerous. Kratom contains high levels of alkaloids.
Consult your physician before considering any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children. 21+ Only.
We make no claims as to any benefit derived from the use of CBD or hemp derivatives. Our CBD products have been lab-tested to have high quality and consistent concentrations of CBD, and 0.00% THC.
Kratom Color Variation
The color of the kratom you receive may vary from the images portrayed on this website. The color assignment in each product’s name is based on the vein color. This is different than the color of the majority of each leaf. In addition, the sterilization process will affect the color of the final kratom powder, crushed leaves, tablets, and other products. Lighting conditions will also affect the perception of the product color. For example, fluorescent lights may make the product appear greener, while incandescent lights may make bring out warmer hues like red and orange. For these reasons, the kratom you receive could be a shade of green, brown, or other hues regardless of the vein color. With this in mind, we make every attempt to source each variety of kratom from the same family-owned farms to maintain product consistency.
We make no claims as to any potential benefits of using kratom. It is a product derived from a tropical evergreen tree found in Southeast Asia. We do not ship mitragyna speciosa (kratom) to jurisdictions where it is illegal. There have been reports of health risks associated with the use of kratom in the past, including Salmonella infection, nausea, and other bad outcomes. With these things in mind, we sell a sterilized product. Please do your own research before purchasing kratom or other plant products, and choose vendors that demonstrate some level of transparency and ethical standards.
If you are interested in the possible effects associated with kratom use, then spend some time researching mitragyna speciosa on the internet. You can begin with the below video and then move on to the reading list that follows.
Kratom Reading List
- Review of Deaths in Colorado Attributed to Kratom, The New England Journal of Medicine
- Kratom Scientist Letter to Congressional Leadership
- Synthetic and Receptor Signaling Explorations of the Mitragyna Alkaloids: Mitragynine as an Atypical Molecular Framework for Opioid Receptor Modulators, Journal Of The American Chemical Society
- Abuse Liability and Therapeutic Potential of the Mitragyna Speciosa (Kratom) Alkaloids Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine, Addiction Biology
- An Evidence-Based Systematic Review of Kratom, Journal of Dietary Supplements
- Abuse Liability of Mitragynine Assessed with a Self-Administration Procedure in Rats, Psychopharmacology
- Pharmacokinetics of Mitragynine in Man, Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Alkaloids Identified in Mitragyna Speciosa, Kratom, Kratom Science
- Total Synthesis of (-)-Mitragynine and Analogues, Isabel Kerschgens
- Kratom and Other Mitragynines: The Chemistry and Pharmacology of Opiods from a Non-Opium Source (Full Book), CRC Press
- Evaluation of Antioxidant and Antibacterial Activities of Aqueous, Methanolic and Alkaloid Extracts from Mitragyna Speciosa (Rubiaceae Family) Leaves, Molecules
- Computational Study on the Conformations of Mitragynine and Mitragynaline, National Insitute of Health
- Acute Toxicity Study of Standardized Mitragyna speciosa Korth Aqueous Extract in Sprague Dawley Rats, Journal of Plant Studies
- Self-Treatment of Opioid Withdrawal Using Kratom (Mitragynia Speciosa Korth), National Institute of Health
- List of Studies by Dr. Christopher McCurdy
- Pharmacological Studies on 7-Hydroxymitragynine, Isolated from the Thai Herbal Medicine Mitragyna speciosa: Discovery of an Orally Active Opioid Analgesic, Kenjiro Matsumoto
- Evaluation of the Effects of Mitragyna Speciosa Alkaloid Extract on Cytochrome P450 Enzymes Using a High Throughput Assay, Molecules
- In Vitro and in Vivo Effects of Three Different Mitragyna speciosa Korth Leaf Extracts on Phase II Drug Metabolizing Enzymes—Glutathione Transferases (GSTs), Molecules
- The Neuromuscular Blockade Produced by Pure Alkaloid, Mitragynine and Methanol Extract of Kratom Leaves (Mitragyna speciosa Korth.), Journal of Ethnopharmacology
- Genes Induced by High Concentration of Salicylic Acid in Mitragyna Speciosa, Australian Journal of Crop Science